Friday, March 27, 2009

Lucyisms

Lucy and Joy say the funniest things. Lucy is very vocal about passing gas. She usually laughs and says, "I farted!" whenever she toots. She also gets "farted" mixed up with "barked." Occasionally, whether it's herself or someone she is by and hears pass gas, she laughs and says, "Mommy, I barked!"
In case you were all wondering, yes, it really is a quarter after 2 in the morning. This big belly often makes it hard to sleep and I've been waking up for a couple of hours every night for the past week. I guess I'm just preparing for when this kiddo comes. Only 3 more weeks (21 days) from today! Something everyone is wondering about is what we are going to name our baby. When our family and close friends found out we were having a boy, the first thing that came out of their mouths was, "Are you really going to name him Buck?" The answer is, possibly. We are tossing around a few names, but for now we call him "Baby Buck."

2 comments:

paxtonfam said...

I can't believe Buck Rogers is coming so soon!

Cam, Ginger & Cohen said...

Lucy sounds so funny, she reminds me of the little girl I nanny. I love that you write about them, it's fun getting to know them better.