Tuesday, March 24, 2009

24 more days!

Only 24 more days until baby brother! When I look down, I don't see my feet, I see my bellybutton! I've also grown out of half of my short sleeved maternity shirts and it's too hot to wear long sleeves. Thank you Sarah for spicing up my wardrobe for this last month; it was getting a little boring wearing the same 5 shirts over and over. The girls often talk to my tummy and say, "Hello! Baby Buck!" During sacrament meeting, the bishop was also amused by Lucy trying to stuff a baby doll down her dress after I wouldn't let her stuff it down my own shirt.
The funniest moment of the week that I didn't get a picture of quick enough was when Joy was fixing Lucy's hair. Lucy usually won't let Joy mess with her hair and is always grabbing at the hair ties Joy is trying to put into her hair. So Joy had an ingenious idea to have Lucy sit in a little camp chair and tie her hands down with ribbons to the arm rests. Lucy was fine with the whole tying her hands down thing and really didn't know what was coming. She decided it wasn't so much fun when Joy began combing her hair and putting hair ties in. She managed to free one of her hands and hollered when she couldn't get the other one out. Joy won and actually did an okay job at doing Lucy's hair. She managed to put in a couple of pig tails and hair clips. I'll have to post a picture of a "Joy" hairdo.

1 comment:

blair and maisy said...

Right around the corner!