Monday, July 18, 2011

Baby Rogers #4 is......

INCREDIBLY MODEST!!! The baby moved too much last month for us to see what it was. Last Thursday, the baby wouldn't uncross its legs. Maybe next month....
So it's now 10:30 pm and Joy just used the bathroom, left the faucet running, turned off the kitchen light (the computer is in the kitchen), and laid down on the couch. I told her to turn off the water and she went into the bathroom and was looking at the light switch, kind of confused. I led her back to bed. This is the 2nd time in the last month that I know of that she slept walked. It's kind of crazy, but funny what she does at the same time!
For Christmas, our neighbors got their kids plasma cars. Eli loved riding them so much that he got one for his birthday. He got the biggest smile on his face when he saw his present. Yes, that is Dale riding Eli's car, while Eli is riding the neighbors'. Dale couldn't help trying it out when he found out the weight limit was 200 lbs! Eli got a big smile on his face when he saw Grandma Barbara, our neighbor down the street and one of his favorite people, at our house for his birthday party. I love that smile because he gets it from his daddy.


Lucy loves dolls. One thing I love about Lucy is that when she's tired, she doesn't fight it. She puts herself to bed...or falls asleep on the chair.




Love that smile! Eli enjoyed his birthday strawberry pie (we don't always do birthday cakes here).



All I want for my birthday is my two front teeth! I can't believe I have a 7 year old. She is so excited for next year when she gets to be baptized. She's already talking about the people she wants to invite to her baptism and party, and what she wants to eat! Her cousin was baptized last June, and Joy was extra excited to be baptized after that.











No comments: