Thursday, November 6, 2008

Boy or Girl?

December 3rd is when we have the sonogram to find out what we're having. Dale is impatient and was hoping we'd get to find out by Thanksgiving. What do you think it'll be? Joy says it's a boy. I think I felt the baby move for the first time last Thursday. That's one of the few things I like about pregnancy. Right now, I'm really not enjoying the stuffy nose, itchy tummy, sciatic nerve pain, and pretzle legs when I have to sneeze pregnancy syndromes.
Good luck to Obama. I didn't keep up much with the debates, so I don't know what the viewpoints of each candidate were. I just hope he is able to keep up with everything that is going on and I really hope that he's got good morals.
On Halloween we got one picture of the girls and it's not that good. If you look up "Ike and Jen's" blog you'll see a good picture of the kids. We couldn't find the camera after that initial bad Halloween picture. Last Saturday, we went horseback riding at a lady's house that Dale works with. The girls loved it! Especially Lucy! She had a big Lucy smile and DID NOT want to get off the horse. We still couldn't find the camera for this event, so unfortunately we don't have any pics.

5 comments:

Bjarnson Family said...

Amanda I think you will have a boy. Its time for a boy.

*Amy * said...

Hey- I found your blog! Hope you guys are good and that everything goes well for you! Your girls are so cute and so big now!

paxtonfam said...

I hope that you get a boy! That way Dale can have a little buddy to train up with tools. I'm excited to hear, even though it's still 3 weeks away.

Sam and Sarah Rogers- Est. 2003- said...

Nope, you're gonna have girls...just get over it! Just kidding...whatever it is, will be great! Will could use another boy cousin his age on the Rogers side.

blair and maisy said...

Three little princesses. No- who knows. Maybe you'll get twins, one of each.