Friday, October 31, 2008

IT'S A...

Another Rogers! Okay, so I wanted to keep it a secret from my mom that baby Rogers # 3 is on the way until I saw her next month because I'd be in maternity clothes by then. Well, I talk to her on the phone too much and she picked up on it but decided not to say anything, but I realized she must know because of my mistake on the phone and she did. Anyways, we are 15 weeks (3 1/2 months) today and we'll have the sonogram around Thanksgiving to find out what we are having. The due date is April 24th.
We haven't told Joy or Lucy that we're having another one, but Joy has picked up on it through listening to our conversations and she decided that my tiredness and tummy aches (morning sickness) were because I have a baby in my tummy. Out of the blue, a couple of days ago, Joy asked me, "Mommy, how old will I be when my baby brother comes out of your tummy?"
"If this next baby is a boy, you'll be 5 years old," I replied.
I guess we might be having a boy.

6 comments:

Megan said...

Congratulations!! I think it's a boy too!

paxtonfam said...

Hooray! I am so excited for you guys. Congratulations!

Bjarnson Family said...

Hey amanda brandon told me the good news. Congrats that is so exciting. And no worries he told me in a good way.

Katie T. said...

Congrats! We are excited for you!

Gail said...

Oh hi Amanda! I'm so glad you found me! Blogs are so fun. Congrats on the coming addition! That's very exciting. Tell my cousins, Dale, Sam and DeAnne, hi for me!

Tressa said...

Hey Amanda, I was just thinking about you the other day. So fun to see your blog and I am absolutely amazed at how big Joy is, I still think of her as a little baby. Congrats on #3, that is very exciting!