Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

And a happy 30th anniversary to mom and dad. We'll be married for only 9 years next month. I guess that means we're still newlyweds. Here are some pics from last year's Easter:






I'll post pics of this year's Easter later. Here's a funny story about Joy. Enjoy!

Dale and I don't do the Easter Bunny thing. Dale's parents didn't do it when he was a kid, so he didn't really want to do it. I was fine with that because the whole Santa Claus thing detracts from the real meaning of Christmas anyways, so we don't need the Easter Bunny to become an important part of Easter. Well, everyone asks Joy what she got for Easter and she says, "My dad says the Easter Bunny doesn't come to our house." While she was talking to my dad on the phone today, she told him that next year, she was going to sneak out of bed and get out an Easter basket for the Easter Bunny to put candy in. She also told my dad to put out an Easter basket next year so the Easter Bunny could put candy in it and then he could come to Pima and give it to her. Hilarious!




1 comment:

paxtonfam said...

Awww, cute pictures! Hope you're doing well!