Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tonka Truck!

This is Dale's favorite jacket for Eli. Yes, this is the dishwasher Eli is holding on to. This is where he pulled himself up to standing for the first time. He's a little stinker and is ALWAYS getting into something. He is so busy.


The girls in their Christmas dresses...and Eli with something in his mouth, of course.

While we were at Target doing our Christmas shopping, Dale spied this Tonka Truck and practically drooled over it. I told him that Eli was too little to care about it and that his sisters would probably play with it more than he would, so we didn't get it. The next thing I know, UPS is dropping this huge box off at my door. I just laughed when I found out what it was. Dale is so excited to get "boy toys" for his little man. As you can see, both Eli and the girls have fun with it.


No comments: