Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Dale!!!

It seems like a lot of our friends are celebrating the big 30 this year. It's Dale's turn today!


Dale bought himself a longboard skateboard for Christmas. I tease Dale that he's going through a midlife crisis. However, all of his brothers ended up buying themselves one as well. Good fun! We don't have any pictures of the longboard yet, but we'll have to post some soon. The color of the Birthday Cake will show you what color it is.


I can't believe I did a skateboard birthday for a 30 year old. It's something you would do for a 10 year old. He loved it! Especially his present. I got the shirt idea from a website by Old Man Army (a skateboard website). I also went to a vinyl letter party last week and they announced that they could put the lettering on clothing now. The ladies had fun with this project and were able to get the shirt to me in one day.


For fun, we went out to dinner -without the kids- and celebrated his Birthday. I can't believe we've been married for 7 1/2 years now and have kid #3 on the way (only 2 more months). It's been fun. Dale's a great guy and I'm glad I got him! Love you Dale!





3 comments:

Gail said...

Happy Birthday Cousin! :)

*Amy * said...

Chris hits 30 in July. I am glad I still have 2 more years until that fateful day. Lucys hair is adorable. The bathrooms here are horrible but we think we fixed the problem. We checked the tile and no mold, crossing fingers it stays that way.

blair and maisy said...

Holy crap, Dale is getting old! Oh wait- I turn 30 next month too... Well it sounds like he's young at heart with that longboard :)