Wednesday, December 3, 2008

So, the ultrasound tech said...

"Merry Christmas, Dad, it's a boy!" I was too glued to the computer screen to see Dale's reaction, but I wish I would have looked at him now. I bet he had a big goofy grin on his face. Dale is finally getting his Buck!
Joy called it! She said that we have too many girls in this family and we need a boy. She also didn't like the idea of Grandma Emma keeping the baby (Emma threatened to keep it if it was another girl since we'd have "too many girls"), so it just had to be a boy. He was being a stinker and not cooperating with the tech when she was trying to get a look at the vessels around his heart. He was awake and very wiggly. He is healthy and we're excited.
I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. If any of you have changed your email addresses or if I don't have them, send them to my email at abearnbaby@hotmail.com
I'll be doing my annual Christmas letter pretty soon.

5 comments:

Sam and Sarah Rogers- Est. 2003- said...

AWESOME!! Boys are great! We are so excited for you! I have tons of clothes for you! Is it really gonna be BUCK Rogers????

blair and maisy said...

Congrats. Time to even out the numbers a little :)

Bjarnson Family said...

Congrats you guys. Joy was right the whole time which is pretty funny. But its about time that I will have a nephew I have three nieces so it will be different. Cant wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.

Megan said...

I'll have to tell Tom the great news, he'll be so excited for Dale. Boys are awesome, and so much fun to raise, although I'm a little biased with my three beauties!
Anyway, I'm so happy for you, and I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly!!
And a random question, are you still running? Well probably not now, but in the past three years? I still always think of you, and claim I can't get back into it without my "Coach Amanda".

*Amy * said...

My email is: qtmystique@yahoo.com
If you send me your address I will mail you one of our cards. I am glad you get to have your boy! Both are so fun and daddies are really cute with their sons!R u naming him Buck then?